Thursday, February 11, 2016

Kiss Chasey byMisti Murphy

Title: Kiss Chasey 
Author: Misti Murphy 
A hero to rival any book boyfriend. A game that turns fantasy into reality.
His name is Scorch, and he’s my fantasy come to life. I should have known finding a real life hero was too good to be true. But after he rescued me from my captor I couldn’t see him any other way.
Then he tells me he works for The Vice Agency, a company that simulates fantasy into reality. And that everything I know about the last twenty-four hours is a lie.
Except for the men chasing us.
Someone wants me dead, and Scorch is the only thing keeping me alive, but he doesn’t want to be anyone’s hero. He’s a damaged husk of a man.
I swear, if we survive this, I’m going to find a way to prove to him he’s not only a true hero, but he might be more than just the man of my fantasies.

XX Chasey
Misti Murphy is a sadistic b*tch who loves to emotionally torture fictional people. If she did that in real life she’d probably end up in prison or a psych ward so she prefers to create dirty talking alphas and the sexually frustrated women who fall into their beds. And if someone needs to be smacked upside the head before f*cking turns to love then that makes her very happy indeed.
She’s a huge believer in flaws making us human, and that not everyone likes bacon. She’s also addicted to chocolate and scared of the effects of the coming shortage. She swears like a f*cking trooper, and thinks that graphic smuttiness should be as real in fiction as it is in real life.
When she’s not writing she’s the perfect housewife and mother. Ha bloody ha! When she’s not writing she’s hiding in a cupboard with her kindle, scoffing chocolate, and stalking facebook.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...