Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Review of Love and the Gridiron by Zach Jenkins


I received each of these books individually as ARC's for an honest review. 

I would normally not read M/M books for many different reasons but decided to give one of these books a shot. I was amazed at the depth of the story. This author in my option goes beyond gender and gets you to look at a love story that unfolds page by page. These men go through some of the same struggles any other couple would. Do they like me? Could they love me? How long do I stay and wait to see if I'm important to said other person? These are all questions that have to be asked in a relationship. 

The difference in these books are that there are 3 men in the NFL and coming out could potentially ruin their career for and possibly any chance for their potential partners livelihood. Each of these books though hold to the same meaning as any love story you will read how hard are you willing to fight for love?

I would recommend this box set to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed it will encourage you to watch for any and all new books from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...