Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Brash by JC Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Curtis "Taco and Nash and Bambi Lane. These two were never supposed to be together but they were and what Taco doesn't know is there is a baby because of that time. The both wonder what will happen when he finds out? Will Bambi be forced back into the MC lifestyle after she has run from it or will they find a way to keep them all safe?

This book can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading the others in this series to understand some of the references in it. This book will take you on a roller-coaster that will have you wanting more when it is done. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for others. I will say this book will have you hooked from the very first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...