Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Review of Protected by my Boss by Tia Siren


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bastian Burke and Joanna Lind. In this book we find two people who are attracted to one another even when they know they can't be together but each for different reasons. What happens though when certain circumstances come to light that make a way for them. Will they take a chance or will they stay trapped in their own misery?

This book is amazing. It has many ups and downs that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else.  I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...