Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Review of Unearthly Delights by Multiple Authors


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find a collection of stories by multiple authors. There is no story that won't have you search out what else this author has written. This is the perfect book to read on any night when you are just looking for that certain something to wrap up with. 

There is so much I want to tell you all about each of these stories but it would be to long of a review. Also I don't want to ruin any of the story for anyone else. So I will say this collection will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...