Saturday, October 28, 2017

Review of Her Marine Daddy by Lee Savino


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassandra "Cassie" Brass and Dane Hutchinson. Cassie is just getting out of a marriage that she thought she got into for all the right reason. However she learns that no matter how hard she tried it just wouldn't. Her other problem is no matter how hard she tries she keeps feeling guilty about her last words with the man who raised her (her grandfather) being in anger. She wishes she could go back and make it right but that time has passed. When she meets Dane she thinks there is something familiar about him. When she learns he is a marine she knows what it is. He is just like her grandfather a marine through and through. Can she get past her past and find a HEA with this man or he be just another bad mistake?

There are so many things I want to tell you about this book. Part of that is all about Dane but I wonder if I tell you more if I will ruin the story for others. I will however say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...