Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Knocked up and Tied up by Melinda Minx


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elijah and Nikki. They were never supposed to get together but once they did they couldn't get enough of what the other could give. The only hick-up is I was Nikki got pregnant. Can they find a way to still be that thing for one another or will this be the end?

This book is amazing it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to give anything away to any other readers. I would however highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...