Saturday, October 28, 2017

Review of Scared by S.L. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we find out more about John "Cruise" Cristley and we are introduced to Clara. Cruise is lost and doesn't know what exactly he wants. He knows that wants what King and Sara Jane have the problem with that though is he has no clue how to go about it. Cruise doesn't know what it is about Clara but he knows that she makes him feel things he never has in the past. Can they both find a HEA or is this just another rabbit hole for Cruise to fall down and get hurt in?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are twists and turns in this book that I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will day this will be one of those books that will have you locking the doors, sending everyone away and ordering in dinner because you can't stand to put it down. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...