Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Rodeo Wolf by Camryn Rhys and Krystal Shannan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if you found your fated mate but couldn't have them. This is the question that Ryan Travis and Kate Quade have to answer. Kate is ready to go all in now that she has found her mate but can't understand why he won't take this ride with her. Ryan has to be single in order to be alpha of his clan so even though he feels the mating pull with Kate he knows he has to turn her away and fast. He has plans for this clan and the only way to complete them is to be single. They have completely different outlooks on what has to happen so who will win in the end?

This is a great book that has many ups and downs to it. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...