Saturday, October 28, 2017

Review of Rockstar Retreat by Summer Cooper


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jerrik and Sharon. Both are in a place that they don't want the other to see them in. Both however are looking for something that they are hoping being at this retreat will give them. Both of them are wondering is this the place that will give them a chance at their HEA or because they are both at the same place will they be each others downfall?

This is an amazing book that has some twists and turns. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...