Saturday, May 28, 2022

Review of Burning It Down by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabella, Charles, & Billy. When this book opens we find that Charles & Billy have gone to a party but when they hear a woman scream they step in. Isabella had been with her now ex for years but recently he had changed. From the moment they meet there is something there. The men know they are not good guys but they believe she is the one who can handle it. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much?

Amazing short story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...