Saturday, May 28, 2022

Review of My Best Friend's Ex by Kelly Myers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elle Landon & Greyson "Grey" Carter. Elle met Grey first when they were all in college but when her best friend told her she wanted him she didn't fight for him. Now that he is her boss she thinks he just might be out of her reach again. Grey has always seen Elle as the one who got away. Though he dated her best friend the one he really wanted was Elle. Now that she is working in his company he is determined to not let her get away again. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be too late for them?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...