Friday, May 6, 2022

Review of Until Arden by Skye Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Arden Winters & Dash Hardt. Can two broken people find their HEA? Arden and Dash aren't sure they are up for the challenge but there is something that just keeps pulling them together. The more they seem to fight it the worse the pull seems to become. Arden would do anything for her son and that is why she knows she must put him first. Dash has seen what pain can do and is determined to never go through it again if only he could quit thinking about Arden and Holden.

This is an Amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...