Thursday, May 5, 2022

Review of One Bet by Summer Cooper

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Avery Stroh & Keaton Shaw. These two met in college but what happened after that meeting is the story that haunts you on the news. Avery wanted one man and used Keaton to get him. The problem was once she got him everything fell apart and the one man who had been there was someone she hurt the most. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be smoke and mirrors?

Another amazing story. This story will take you on a roller-coaster of emotions you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...