Friday, May 20, 2022

Review of Until Landon by Leslie Pike

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Landon's story and are introduced to Kim. If you don't know who Landon is read Until July he is the kid bringing her the dogs. In this book he is now 35 and he is looking for something but doesn't know what. When he sees a woman at a party at Momma's about to have some real problems. Kim isn't looking for a man but the moment Landon steps into that bathroom and saves her she knows there is more to him. Can these two find a HEA or will past baggage make that impossible?

A must own story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...