Saturday, May 14, 2022

Review of No Complaints by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  

In this book we meet Rachel Jacobs & Ryland Ross. You can't meet your soulmate on an Internet outage chat right? That is what these two believe but when Ryland's internet goes down during a zoom teaching session Rachel is who he gets and who he will stop at nothing to get. Rachel can't believe a guy as hot as Ryland would want a girl like her and is sure when he really gets to know her he will run for the hills. Can these two find a HEA or will it have just been a chat over tech support?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...