Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Review of Spoiled by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but the 7th and final book in a series. With that being said we are finally here, the weddings. Each one touched me in a different way. Each of the guys will put their own special spin on it. The epilogue wowza that one got me in a way. 

There is so much I want to tell you about the book but don't want to spoil it for others. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...