Thursday, May 5, 2022

Review of Touched by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone book but part of a series. You must read the first 5 before reading this book. Now with that being said the whole gang is back. It is now time to plan the weddings or is is one wedding with 4 ceremonies. Anyway it is time to plan the big day, this would be great but they gave themselves a 6 week deadline. The stress is sometimes just too much in situations like this. Will they all make it to the altar or will this be the thing to break them?

Another amazing addition to this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...