Saturday, May 28, 2022

Review of The Crash by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Emma Branson & Issac Barlow. When this story opens Emma has hit the back of Issac's car. Issac is supposed to be on vacation but is still trying to work. That is until he sees the woman he never thought he would ever meet. Emma is trying to avoid her family's expectations. Hiding at her family's vacation house. She thinks that things can't go worse for her, that is until she hits Issac's car. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be a chance meeting they never thought they would have?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...