Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Review of My Millionaire Marine by Sofia T. Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brandy Weiss & Tristan Holloway. Can two people who have nothing in common find a HEA? This is the question that Brandy and Tristan have to ask themselves. See these two meet when both of them aren't looking for romance but a means to an end. Brandy has just walked away from a long term relationship after turning down the proposal. Tristan wants his family company to come to him not his cousin so he has to get married. Can these two figure it out or will it all come down like a house of cards?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...