Monday, December 24, 2018

Reivew of Jingle Balls by Vanessa Waltz


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gigi and Ronan. Gigi would like nothing more than to pass out and wake up once Christmas is done. But on no her mother is determined to get her out of the house and living again after her fiance dumped her on the 1st of December. If this isn't fun enough for her her mother drags her next door to the one place she never wants to be due to the fact that her nemesis Ronan lives there. Ronan can't believe his luck he hates the holidays but he just had one hot woman starring at him that made him want to rethink the holidays. Can these two find a HEA or will their Christmas pasts be more than they can overcome?

This is an great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...