Monday, December 3, 2018

Review of Stealing it by Rachel Robinson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Magnolia Sager and Aidan Mixx. Magnolia wasn't looking for love but she was looking for that right now man. Or at least that is what she tells herself when she meets Aiden though she wonders can she have more? Aidan isn't looking for anything but a casual hookup he has seen too much in his life to be looking for any type of commitment. The seals is his one and only commitment. What happens though when he starts to feel more for Magnolia. Can these two find not only a HEA but maybe some healing as well or will they go up in a blaze of glory letting their past ruin their future?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...