Saturday, December 15, 2018

Review of Professor Daddy by BB Hamel



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clara Nelson and Jason Turner. Clara is like most of the people in the class she is there for the teacher. Not only is she sure he can teach her something but she wants him for his body. Lucky for her she the only girl in the class so chances he will notice her have definitely increased. She is a girl with a brain but also wants him to see her as more than that. Jason is determined to make this teaching thing work. The thing is in a sea of men's faces he is surprised to only see 1 woman. That woman captures him though and he wants to know more. He knows he needs to keep his eyes (and other parts) to himself there is just something about her though. Can they both get what they want in the end or will be it be the downfall for either or both of them?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any tore readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...