Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Review of Clover's Destined Mate: Bad Alpha Dad's by Mckayla Schutt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clover and Ash. Ash is trying to help find those missing pups and find out where the men who call themselves hunters have taken them. So far no luck other than to find an abandoned spot they were taken to. Clover is a woman who would like a better body but isn't willing to go all the way with the change to being a wolf. She worries about the risks to it, like death for instance. When she decides to go out for her run one night and takes a different route everything changes. Ash just wants to find these men who are taking the children and maybe one day find his mate. He never knew how quickly his life could change. Can these two find a HEA or will they end up dead before that can happen?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...