Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review of Still Not Yours by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia "Liv" Holly and Riker Woods. After witnessing a shooting right in front of her sister's house she knows she needs to hide. Now not only is someone after her it looks like they are after her entire family. Riker believes in family first so when his phone starts blowing up the last thing he does while dropping off his daughter is answer it. Once she's gone though he isn't sure if answering it is a good thing or a bad thing. Liv knows she need help but she wonders is this really the man to help her. Can these two really get out of this alive and with a HEA or will the mess Liv's sister has gotten her into destroy more than just her family?

This is an amazing story another hit from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the surprises for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a roller-coaster you won't want to end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...