Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Review of Professor by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aria Miller and Ryker Bell. Ryker has come to California for a conference but that is not the only reason he is speaking here. He knows the woman he really wants to see will be there. This woman is his best friends daughter, a man who is more like a brother to him than friend. He knows what he wants though now it is time to get it. Aria can't believe she will see Ryker again she hopes but isn't sure it will happen. He is the one man she knows she want to have all of her. She wonders though if he feels the same. Can these two have a HEA or will the distance apart and family make that impossible?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...