Thursday, December 6, 2018

Review of Sofa King Wrong by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alyssa Campo and are given Diesel's story. No one wanted the job with the spoiled princess but somehow he got it. Not only was it a move job but also a temp bodyguard. Alyssa both wants and hates this man who has come into her life. With the threats getting stronger she knows she can't turn her back on his help. Both of their biggest problem though they want the other but think they can't have them. Can these two keep their hands off each other long enough to get back to their previous lives or will they have finally met that person that makes them whole?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...