Monday, December 3, 2018

Review of O Christmas Knight by Em Petrova


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Tyler Knight's story and we are introduced to Bo "Hawk" Hawkeye. Tyler is determined to prove she is just as good as her brothers. She wants the respect that comes with being a Knight. So when she gets put on a mission to show what she's made of she goes for it. That doesn't last long before the mission is upside down and she is stuck in a situation she and the team she's with never planned for. That's when Hawk and his team are sent in as backup. Will these two get out alive and find a HEA or will they kill or be killed before that will happen?

This is another amazing story in this series by this author. It does have amazing ups and downs. That I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This book can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading the series so there are no secrets revealed. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...