Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review of Santa's Blind Date by Dori Lavelle


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia Murphy and Blake Lockhart. Blake has played Santa to many children over the years. People write letters then he and his company hand out gifts to children who need a little help. This year is different though he was thinking of skipping it until he gets a letter telling him about a woman who could really use some Christmas cheer. Olivia wishes she could skip the whole season. See Olivia beat cancer but lost her husband. Once she was diagnosed the jerk left her to fight all on her own. She is now cancer free but really isn't involved in her own life anymore. Can this Christmas bring them both something they never expected or will they let it pass them by?

This book is amazing. The heroine in the story is so strong it will have you rooting for her all the way. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say it maybe a short story but it will take you on a journey you didn't know you wanted to go on. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...