Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review of Naughty & Nice by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly, Andy, and Zach. While in the mall Holly shows her friend the mall Santa who is hot hot hot. She doesn't know what it is about him or his name yet but she is determined to find out. With spending Christmas all by herself since her parents are on a cruise she thinks the hot Santa can add a little Christmas Cheer. Andy and Zach had plans for their Christmas break and none of it involved playing Santa. However when they find out their dad has finally got the coveted mall Santa spot and needs gallbladder surgery the boys know they have to step up and help. Neither of them want to play Santa but they come up with a plan that only requires them to work 1/2 a shift and being identical twins no one is the wiser. Can they all get what they want this Christmas or will it be coal for all of them. 

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...