Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Review of 9 Soldiers' Obsession by Nicole Casey

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brianna, David, Elijah, Rick, Em Aziel, Amir, Andre, Mo, & Bowie. Brianna loves her husband but she is not loving that he is away so much. She understands that he is a seal and his job will take him away for long periods and at the worst of times but she wants more in her marriage. When her husband is about to be called away yet again an idea is sparked, one idea leads to another. Can they all find a HEA or will this break them all?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...