Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of One Job by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sofie & Vince. Sofia just wants a normal life but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for her. Being a congressman's daughter makes it harder to be taken seriously. When threats are made against her father, he decides a bodyguard is in order. Vince was just looking for a job. When he takes a look at the congressman's daughter though he knows he is in trouble. What happens when feelings get involved they both wonder if they can have a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...