Monday, February 26, 2024

Review of Bad Boy Billionaire Biker by Aria McDow

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nina Redman & Luke Bancroft. Nina wants to be anywhere but back in her hometown in her father's bike shop. The problem is with her dad in the hospital and the state of the books she knows her options are limited. That is until Luke Bancroft shows up. Luke knows he doesn't have a chance with the one woman he can never get out of his heart. The thing is even though he wants her the way he walked away he's not sure he can get that second chance. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their face?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...