Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Review of Baby Makes 7 by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is part of a series and should be read in order so nothing is ruined for the reader. This book does contain some sensitive subjects so please read the warning before buying. With that being said this is an amazing completion to this story. In this book we get to find out what happened to Avery's sister. We also see how far the guys will go to not only protect their family they have now but to work to protect any future children. This is another wild ride you won't want to get off of. 

I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...