Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of Dark Secrets with My Mafia StepDaddy by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariana & Carlo. Carlo knows what he wants and it is his stepdaughter Ariana. He is determined to resist her though because he knows how that would look. Little does he know Ariana is going to make that even harder to do. Ariana knows what she wants and will do anything to get it. Little did she know her stepdaddy knows exactly what to do with her. Can these two find a HEA or will they forever be apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...