Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of Worshiping Hubby's Sexy Daddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Pearl & Daniel. Pearl is working on her massage practice. She has gotten more than one person to ask for an inappropriate request. So one night while she is lonely she decides that she is willing to help her husband's stepfather. Little did she know that by the end of the night they would end up helping one another. Can they find a HEA or will all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...