Friday, February 2, 2024

Review of Tempting Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Fiona & Kai. Fiona is on a mission to find herself. When she breaks down on the side of the highway she never thought she would get in a crossfire next. Kai had a plan of how the day would go between the clubs. What he or any of the club members planned on was Fiona being dropped off with a broke down car. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...