Monday, February 12, 2024

Review of Wall Street Stepdaddy's Very Sexy Investment by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dani & her stepfather. Dani has a crush on her stepfather for quite a while. When he gives her a chance to pitch a for a new product. All she has to do is admit she has been using one of current products.  What happens when she finds that she can have a whole lot more than the one campaign. Can they both find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...