Monday, February 26, 2024

Review of Pregnant by the Mafia Stepdaddy's Baby by Mary Porter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Haily & Vic. Haily knows who Vic is maybe not everything but she does know and she wants him all the same. The thing is the one time she decides to go for it is the same the only downfall, oh ya his wife and her best friend come to town. No one knows about his wife but Vic and Maria are done. They just have to decide when to file the paperwork. The one thing he does know is he wants Haily and if she is willing to have him to nothing will stand in his way. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be over before it begins?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...