Monday, February 26, 2024

Review of Provocative Mechanic Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lettie & Kaiden. Lettie is tired of the meaningless relationships she has been in, in the past. After Kaiden gets drunk and tells her about DDLG she is sure not only is this what she wants but she wants Kaiden as well. Kaiden can't believe Lettie is asking this of him. He wants to make sure after knowing her for so many years this is really what she wants. Can these two find a HEA or will they let their lifelong friendship get in the way.

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...