Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review of Operation Bear: Part 2 by Sedona Venez


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This book is not a stand alone but part of a series you need to read book 1 first to understand what is happening in this book.

In this book we find that Raven is still alive after her first night on the hunt but is growing weak due to lack of food and proper warmth but she is not giving up. She doesn't know why she has been chosen but knows she must use all of her survivor skills to survive everything that is happening to her. During this time Raven is still seeing that bear from her dream but thinks that it is part of a hallucination. Things are going to get a whole lot rougher for Raven before she will find relief. It will tall all of her wits as well as all of the things she has learned during survival training to get out of this alive.  

Bear knows the rules and he should leave the human alone but he just can't. His bear is demanding that he get as close as possible to her. Though Bear does what he can he wonders what this is all about this doesn't seem to be a typical hunt which has him wondering what are the wolves really after. Bear will use not only all of his contacts but everything he knows about surviving on his territory to help her survive but what happens when he has to let her go again. 

This book had me hooked from the first word to the very end and has me on pins and needles till the very next one. In this book we find two people who are not only fighting their attraction but also fighting for survival. The land they are at is not forgiving and as storms roll in there will be more problems than solutions. There is so much that goes on in this story that I want to tell you about but as a reader I know I don't like it spoiled for me so I won't for any of you. I will say that I highly recommend this series to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...