Sunday, April 17, 2016

Excerpt from When I'm With you from Harper Sloan

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000039_00005]
Nate is coming!
Seriously.
He’s coming soon!  Like REALLY soon!
April 26th is going to be a beautiful day.  I’m spending my birthday week (April 24th) with the release of my tenth book and one of my favorite couples to date.
WIWY_Teaser1
I can’t even explain to you all how excited I am for you all to get Nate and Ember’s story.  He was beyond fun to write and I can honestly say that I had a hard time letting go of their world.  As with the other books in the Hope Town series, you can read them as standalones, but as many of you know, Nate is a character that you really start to fall in love for in Unexpected Fate (book 1) and Bleeding Love (book 2).  You will also be seeing a lot of the characters from those books within the pages of When I’m with You.  That being said, you do not have to read the first two books to fall in love (hopefully) with Nate and Ember.
For those that are new to the Hope Town crew, these two characters have some pretty strong parents.  If you’re like me and love to experience the big, huge picture, you can meet their parents and see where they came – you can find Nate’s parents in Axel (Corps Security book 1) and Ember’s parents in Locke (Corps Security book 6)  Again, you won’t be missing anything if you decide to pass on those stories.
I’ve had a lot of request to upload the family tree again, so here you go :) :
CORP'S FamJam
This is a great tool to help you remember which kids came from which family.  LOL.
Now, back to Nate and Ember.  The preorder links are still going live, as of right now the only ones that are still pending is iBooks and Kobo.  The rest of them are ready for your one-clicking pleasure.
Coming 4.26
It’s been so much fun being back in the Hope Town world.  I hope that you all love them as much as I do.  There will be some fun release week giveaways going on over on my facebook page –> Facebook Page <– so keep an eye out there to join the fun.  With just ten days until the release, there will also be more teasers posted to the facebook page as well.
4.26 couple
That’s all for now!  Just wanted to update you all on Nate and Ember will be dropping!  I’ll have more information about my next few releases as well as some HUGE news in the coming weeks, but for today – it’s all about Nate Reid and Ember Locke.
Much love!
HS_Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...