Thursday, September 21, 2017

Review of Alphas of Danger by Multiple Authors


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

I read each of these books when they came out as stand alone books. Each of them is amazing in their own rights but it perfect to read them one right after the other. You read the stories of the 4 kincaid brothers and the women they will either have standing with them or will have torn them to shreds by the end of the book.

You will laugh in these books you will feel things you never knew you would and you will be hooked on each of them. I would highly recommend this box set to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...