Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Surprise Release and Free Book by J.S. Scott

•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
★  ★ SURPRISE RELEASE 🌟🌟
🎨 #DAMAGED! is NOW #LIVE!!! ★ 🎨 ★
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´★`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.
🌟From NY Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today
Bestselling @AuthorJSScott.


Comes the anticipated last novel in The Walker Brothers Series!.
Dane

My name is Dane Walker, and I'm entirely, irrevocably damaged. I lost my whole life in the plane crash that killed my father and left me scarred, both physically and emotionally, barely clinging to life in a hospital as the sole survivor of the accident.. I wasn't fit to function in the city, so I moved to my own private island in the Bahamas to lick my wounds alone. 

I'd spent my adult life building up my solitary existence on Walker's Cay. 

I was fine with being by myself. 

I was resigned to my fate. 

But then I met her. 

My brothers sent her; I wanted to send her away. 

But...I couldn't. 


Something about Kenzie Jordan reminds me of myself. She's broken just like me. I want to save her from whatever secrets she's hiding. She was handed a pretty raw deal in life, and she's the strongest woman I've ever known. I couldn't leave her alone on the streets somewhere, so I decided to keep her, even though it costed me my peace of mind. 

Sure, I wanted Kenzie in my bed. The white-hot chemistry has been there since the moment I saw her. But she leaves me craving something...more. 

I thought I was helping Kenzie...until I wasn't. 

Turns out, we may end up saving each other. She's the cure for my profound loneliness. Can a messed up, solitary man like me ever be enough for a woman like her? I hope so, because I don't plan on ever letting her go...


ONE CLICK AND START READING TODAY!    
AMAZON CA amzn.to/2wFzKiJ
AMAZON UK amzn.to/2xPjiSb
AMAZON AU amzn.to/2jIvVIz
#FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED 
Take a Peek 
Add to Goodreads TBR 
NEW TO THE SERIES?, DOWNLOAD THE FIRST TWO BOOKS NOW. 
To celebrate the release of DAMAGED!, Author J.S. Scott is giving her fans the opportunity to download the first book in the series for FREE!! 
****This offer is valid for a limited time only.
 RELEASE!   
AMAZON AUDIBLE http://amzn.to/1P2Ij9Z
AMAZON PRINT  http://amzn.to/1RjIZZ8
#FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED 
PLAYER!   ⬇ 
#FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED 
Love #Romance? One click your copy today and meet your next #BBF
#Contemporary #Romance #NOVEL #Series #KU #Billionaire #OneClick 
*Sign up for Jan’s Newsletter and get three unpublished short stories. https://instafreebie.com/free/6Kv9s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...