Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review of Damaged by J.S. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Dane's story we also learn a bit more about Kenzie. We find that these two have more in common than anyone knew. However they are both hiding not only from the world but from one another as well. Both of them want one another but to admit that means that they have to open themselves up to so much more. Can they not only find a way to open up to each other but find a way to be a part of more of the world?

This is an amazing book about how you see yourself and the way others see you and the difference between the two. There are many ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about. However I will never ruin a book for another reader. I will say this book will take you on an emotional roller-coaster that you won't want off of. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...