Thursday, September 28, 2017

Review of Racer by Katy Evans


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Racer Tate's story we are also introduced to Lainie "Lana" Rothschild. When this book opens up we find that Lana holds on to her father's dream of having a formula 1 winning racer. However with their dwindling winnings has meant less money, which means less talent. Now that her dad looks like he is beat down and ready to give up she is more determined than ever to find the talent that they need. She comes to america and finds the one bad boy she wonders if she should stay away from. Can she have it all a winning team and the bad boy of her dreams?

Racer just wants his own life, he also wants a woman who will want him for him. Racer has a need for something and most of the time it is speed. However one look at Lana and he knows that speed isn't the only thing he has a need for. He wonders since all he has done is street racing if he can drive the formula 1 car but he will be dammed if he will let her down. Can he help her family as well as get the girl he knows is meant for him or will he loose it all before he can capture it?

This book is amazing. I want to gush about so many parts of it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will hook you in from the first word and not let go until the very end. Heck maybe even after that if you are like me. I am read to re-read it after just finishing it because I have book hangover from it. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...