Thursday, September 28, 2017

Review of Dangerous Desires by Multiple Authors


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Bree Jones and Marcus "Punisher" Jameson. Bree is an undercover cop with the NYPD looking to bring down the Tretinis family. They decided even though Bree is a rookie she has the look of the women that have been taken and they believe sold into slavery by this family. So without knowing she is made on her first day there. When they send the punisher to punish her she doesn't know what they have in store for her. Can she make it out of there whole or will she end up being the biggest loser in the end?

This is a great short story in this series. This is the book from Cassandra Dee and it is amazing. There are some twists in this story that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I would however recommend this anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...