Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Review of Mr. Anything by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Shane Perkins and Fiona Hall. When these two meet they are both attracted and repealed by one another. They both want to spend time together but they wonder can they really make it work. Shane is only in town for a short time and when he learns what his father did to her father he lies about who he really is. Fiona knows there is something Shane is keeping from her and the more she thinks about it she knows it has something to do with their fathers. Can they put what happened with their fathers in the past to have a future or will it destroy any chance they have before they even begin?

This is a great story about finding love and fighting for the chance to have a future with that love. There are some ups and downs in this story that I want to tell you all about. I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers though. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...