Saturday, September 2, 2017

Review of Under Her by Samantha Towle


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wilder Cross and Morgan Stickford. Morgan and Wilder know each other from college. Both of them have ideas about who the other person truly is. The problem is they aren't the preconceived notations that either of them have. Morgan knows that she is joining Under Her but she didn't know that Wilder was given no notice. Both of them try and make it work for different reasons but will their past get in the way? Both of them still feel some attraction to the other but they wonder is this even a good idea or will it be playing with fire that will burn more than each other?

This is a great story about never judging a person based on your first impression. There are some twists to this story that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...