Thursday, September 14, 2017

Review of The Competition by Riley Rollins


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emily Parrish and Christopher Chase. These two come from two different worlds. Emily is a hard working woman who is just trying to keep the shop that her grandfather started alive while taking care of her sick grandmother. Christopher is a multi-millionaire who use to look for his next challenge but something changed him and now he is trying to be better. Both of them want to do what is right but when they meet that though slips down a few notches. Can they have what they want and still be better in the long run or will they end up destroying one another in the process?

This book is amazing it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would normally give you more information about both characters. However in this book I wonder if I will give away something that will ruin it for other readers. I am a person who hates spoilers so I won't give them to any others. I would highly recommend though this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...